If you are looking for an electrician who will guarantee the smooth running of your business and utmost comfort of your home, choosing one with level 2 qualification is doubtlessly the most important decision you can make.
We are a fully licensed, insured, and accredited level 2 electrical services provider, and we have been servicing Blacktown for several decades now. We employ a team of seasoned, qualified, innovative, and skilled electricians, who offer you with super quality residential or commercial electrical installations, repairs, and upgrades.
We are certified by the NSW Department of Energy, and this is one of the reasons why you should entrust us with all your electrical services. The main reason why we have succeeded in being ahead of our competitors for many years is that we provide friendly, safety-oriented, experienced, and affordable level 2 electrical services to all our clients.
We are the ideal level 2 electrician
Whether you are in need of live work, underground supplies, temporary supply, or builders’ pole, stop searching and give us a call today.
For us, no job is too big or too small. We offer all our services with utmost professionalism so that we can ensure quality end results. Through this norm, we have been able to maintain a solid reputation that has made our company’s clientele population to tremendously grow over the years.
Having worked in Blacktown for years, we will never ask you to come to us, we will come to you. We know the entire area, and all you will be required to do is send us your address and our fleet will be there before you know it.
If you have a new premises coming up, whether a home or business premises, you can trust us to supply it with power from either overhead reticulated or underground system. Whatever way you choose to go, we have the expertise and equipment to actualize your ideas into a functioning system.
If you have an old premise, chances are that you are trying hard to renovate it so that it can gain a sense of modernity. As you engage your constructors, roofers, and plumbers, do not forget a qualified level 2 electrician, and we are the ideal one for you.
We can upgrade your electrical system so that it can complement your other remodelling projects. We offer any form of power upgrades. For example, we can upgrade your power supply from single phase to three phase, relocate your switchboard, upgrade your meter, and disconnect and reconnect any electrical appliance. Additionally, we also offer consultation services whenever you need to know what you can do with an existing electrical system.
• We offer the best solutions to all your electrical problems
• We engage you throughout the projects and ensure we meet all your needs
• We will use all our expertise in order to ensure you get the best level 2 electrical services
• We maintain a 2-way communication so that we can ensure maximum success of your project
• We have the necessary licenses, insurances, and accreditations; thus you can have peace of mind when working with us.
• We provide warranties on all our products and 100% guarantee on our services
• To us, safety comes first, and we do all it takes to ensure your safety
• When working on your project, we comply with industry standards and regulations. This contributes to our professionalism.
When you call, we shall give you a free detailed quote, and you can be sure we shall not charge you for services we have not rendered. What we quote is what you will pay at the end of the project. You will be given another quote if something that was not initially quoted is needed for the project.
Our level 2 electrical services include;
• galvanized and Timber
• Supply and installation of various poles
• Installations and maintenance
• Street and highways lighting
• Schoolyards, commercial premises, lighting sports grounds, and car parks
• Powerline work
• Disconnection and reconnection services
• Underground supplies
• Sub mains and consumer servicing and installation
• Overhead service mains
• endeavour energy
• Servicing low voltage mains
Temporary Builders Service
• Single phase
• Three phase
• New Installations
• Switchboard replacements
• Removal of asbestos panels
Other services include;
• Electrical pits
• Emergency call out
• Power analysis
• Service protection devices and fuses
And much, much more.
Call us now, and experience superlative services from the most trusted level 2 electrician in Blacktown.